Sleek and contemporary this home offers the best of modern living in one of San Francisco’s best locations. Located in Pacific Heights near the vibrant Divisadero corridor, shops and restaurants on Fillmore Street as well as Sacramento Street and Laurel Village, this home offers great privacy yet it’s close to everything!
2- level TIC in a 5 unit building | 3 bed | 4 bath | 2-car parking | garden
- Master bedroom suite with gas burning fireplace and juliet balcony to garden
- Master bath with soaking tub
- Double sinks, separate shower, large walk-in closet
- Open den with gas burning fireplace, built in surround sound and
- TV-movie screen
- 2nd bedroom with generous closet
- 2 additional full baths
- Ideal for Indoor/Outdoor Entertaining!
- Open floor plan with gas burning fireplace and a wall of doors
- Opening directly onto garden
- Kitchen with stainless Bosch appliances and Wine Chiller
- 3rd bedroom and full bath
- Full size washer and dryer
- 2- car parking with interior access to kitchen
- 28.28% interest in TIC building comprised of 5 units
- Garden is for exclusive use of this unit
- Andy Sirkin TIC Agreement
- 2047 sq.ft. per tax records
- * pictures are from staging in 2013
By private appointment only.