Light and bright this fully detached home in Merced Manor features the best of indoor / outdoor living in San Francisco. With 3 bedrooms / 2 baths, large eat-in kitchen, big backyard, 2 car parking and its setting across the street from one of San Francisco’s reservoirs, this wonderful home enjoys outlooks of greenery and open space like few others.
- Eat-in kitchen with black granite counters, Jenn Air french door refrigerator, Viking 6-burner freestanding gas range, Thermador wall oven, Bosch dishwasher, extra deep Franke sink.
- Open living room with wood burning fireplace and herringbone wood floors
- Formal dining room with herringbone wood floors and french doors out to balcony
- Master bedroom suite with walk in closet, separate bath and private deck
- 2 additional large bedrooms
- 2nd full bath
- Separate coat closet, separate linen closet
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Landscape Architect designed backyard garden with separate eating area and 2-car garage
- Brinks alarm system
- 3 zone wired sound system (includes outdoor dining area)
- House is set up for wireless and partially wired ethernet network