Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 2.5 Garage: 2 Zip Code: 94115
Luxuriously renovated penthouse residence centrally located in Pacific Heights, one of San Francisco’s most consistently desirable neighborhoods. 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, master-bedroom suite, gracious open floor plan with eat-in kitchen and 2 car garage parking.
2302 Divisadero is a Luxury Tenancy in Common Development in San Francisco’s Pacific Heights at the corner Divisadero and Washington, offering easy access to Fillmore Street, Alta Plaza Park as well as some of the finest dining, shopping and schools in San Francisco. Originally designed by Edgar Mathews in 1899 this residence has been thoroughly renovated for sale with new infrastructure, luxury finishes and amenities that respect the property’s heritage while providing for the modern luxuries of a contemporary lifestyle.
- Dramatic entry with skylight and in-light LCD lighting
- Ultra modern kitchen with casual dining area featuring custom wood cabinetry, black honed granite, glass subway tile, Calcatta marble island with walnut base and Thermador professional appliances and U-line beverage center
- Dramatic open living and dining room with southern exposures
- 9.5 ft. tall ceilings
- Master bedroom suite with large windowed dressing room and master bath with Calcatta marble vanity and double sinks, separate soaking tub and shower with hand-made Sonoma Tile field tiles
- Laundry room with front-loading Electrolux washer and dryer, utility closet and honed granite folding counter
- 3 additional bedrooms each with ample closet space
- 2nd full bath with marble vanity and free-standing glass shower
- Half bath powder room
- 2-car garage parking with storage – completion expected May 2014
Gracefully proportioned throughout, this residence has been taken back to its essential framework and re-engineered with modern infrastructure, systems and finishes that that enhance functionality.
- Upgraded electrical including pre-wiring for cable, telephone and internet connections in every room
- Upgraded plumbing in kitchen, baths and laundry room
- Double paned Marvin windows with obscured glass in baths
- New white oak flooring installed with premium acoustic insulation
- New recessed and pendant lighting on dimmers
- Working fireplace with gas burning logs
- Upgraded insulation in walls and attic
- Upgraded heating system and ducts
Building Upgrades – expected completion May 2014
- New shingles and paint on backside and back stairwell
- New foundation
- Garage parking for 13 cars
- New lateral sewer line
- Common area electrical upgrade
Centrally located in Pacific Heights, one of San Francisco’s most consistently desirable neighborhoods, enjoy unparalleled access to the finest parks, dining and shopping that the city has to offer. Walking distance to Chrissy Field and the Marina Green, as well as the vibrant Fillmore neighborhood and popular Divisadero corridor, one can also explore all other areas of San Francisco as well with public transport and easy road access steps away.
Financing Available: This project has an established relationship with Sterling Bank who has specific knowledge about and can assist you with the mortgage financing process.Sirkin TIC AgreementHOA Dues – $438.55 per month includes insurance, water, scavenger, TIC management services, and reserves.
OFFERED AT: $2,350,000